The Rake to Ruin Her by Julia Justiss

The Rake to Ruin HerThe Rake to Ruin Her by Julia Justiss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was just what I was looking for, nothing to heavy and appealing enough to keep my attention. Both Max and Caroline were both charming and fun, sparks fly from the moment they first met and does the sparks fly.

I have a weakness for the marriage of convenience and how it plays out and when Caroline decides to worm herself out of one marriage by being ruined by an well known rake and when she comes across "Magnificent Max," Max Ransleigh. She thinks her prayers are answered of course things never go as plan.

Max a diplomat with charm that has helped his career but because of one mistake in helping the wrong person is carter is now in ashes and he's out to find himself, what he does find his Caroline who seems to be hiding from what..?

I really loved both characters. Caroline stood up to those who would knock down not only her dream but the dreams of her father. Max was caring and intelligent who didn't want me to pull my hair out with some macho thinking.

The whole book just nice diversion with a few bumps and stalls in the road but never got old and very enjoyable and fun read.

Thanks to Netgalley and Harlequin for a copy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Girl Against the Universe

Review: A Gathering of Ravens

Review: Gardenia