The Devil You Know by Victoria Vane

The Devil You Know (The Devil DeVere #3)The Devil You Know by Victoria Vane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Out of the whole series, this is the book I really wanted to read, but more then that I wanted to know more about the one called Devil Devere, a man whose had his nose in pretty much everyone's business from the beginning of the series (for good of course!) Victoria Vane doesn't disappoint with a reveling and somewhat sad backstory of both Lady Diana and Ludovic. The passion flares hot between the two and I really grew to like Diana who never appealed to be me before this book.

The story and flare of Vane's writing shine once again and I'm on the edge of my seat for the next and last of this series and seeing how these two passionate people finally meet their happy ever after, after all!


Thank you to Victoria for the arc of this book!






View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Girl Against the Universe

Review: Gardenia

Review: A Gathering of Ravens