Follow Friday! + Blog Hop

Questions of the week: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?


An Epic battle to see who is the best brothers team! I get the Brothers Leandros from Rob Thurman's Cal Leandros books and the Winchester Brothers from Supernatural and have them fight it out, while trying to fight off baddies at the same time. Action and humor and lots of eyecandy! It's Perfect!


Book Blogger Hop

What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?

Earlier this year I read a very spooky ghost book. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens, setting alone was very haunting with it's southern touch and the ghost that happen to go by you as you enjoy the sweet breeze in the air. Very spooky...*shivers*

Comments

Hmm I haven't heard of either of those but action and humor is always a great combo!

Here's my FF!
Burgandy Ice said…
Hi!!! Hoppin' through! Nice site!! new follower. I'm #166. :-)
Book Love 101 said…
New Follower Here! I haven't heard of any of those? But I'll make sure to look them up... You've sparked my curiosity! : )

Feel free to stop by my blog @ http://www.booklove101.blogspot.com

Have a Happy Follow Friday!
Pedantic Phooka said…
Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

Have a great weekend!
Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
http://www.pedanticphooka.com
Richard said…
fun answer! new follower!

my ff

check out my GIVEAWAY
Susan said…
Someone else mentioned THE RESTORER. Guess I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Glad to have found you via the Hop!

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Girl Against the Universe

Review: These Vicious Masks